Okay guys, what’s going on? I can’t believe that I’ve been nominated for another award! This actually made me smile 🙂 Thank you Audra for the nomination and check out her blog! She reviews books and I have always found it interesting to hear what people think of books or movies.
So here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Questions by Audra:
1. If you had to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to?
Perhaps, Anna’s thoughts? or Daily Ramblings? (Argh, I can’t answer this under pressure)
2. Who was your first follower?
OMG, it’s Audra’s Book Blabbing! *waves shyly*
3. Who was the first person you followed?
I first followed Above The Storm because I found it very positive and I wanted to feel better about myself.
4. What is your favorite thing about your blog?
I actually like how simple my blog is. I don’t really have an eye for creativity nor do I want it to be too much about the layout and not about the content. I wanted to focus more on expressing myself through my writing. Does that make sense?
5. Do you wish you had done anything differently when you first started?
Not really. I just started so I don’t have any regrets.
6. What is your least favorite blog post on your site?
I would have to say, Loud noises and darkness. That’s probably because of the feeling I had when I was writing it. I was home alone with the power cut off and a thunderstorm was raging outside. Yikes!
7. What is your favorite drink?
I really like peach tea ❤
8. What is one thing many people don’t know about you?
I’m actually terrified at the thought of driving. I mean, I have my license and I wasn’t scared before. But after that, I kept have this recurring dream where I crash the car when I’m driving. So, for now, I don’t see myself driving anytime soon.
9. What kind of books do you tend to pick up the most?
I tend to pick up YA novels, romance, fantasy and I have a weakness for book series.
10. What is the main reason you started blogging?
I wanted to blog so that I have a place where I can just express myself and just be who I am. I also wanted to connect with other people, read their blogs and make new friends!
11. How long have you been blogging?
It’s been 2 weeks since I started my blog. Wow, I didn’t realise that.
Phew! That’s done, so I’m going to nominated 11 other bloggers now. These blogs are amazing so check them out and spread the love and joy! If you don’t want to do this, no pressure, guys :))
- Extraordinary Routine
- Swerve Strikes Again
- Words with Kris
- Girls and their Cats
- This door is alarmed
- Embracing scoliosis
- My Journey to Imperfection
- Unwritten Cosmos
- The Unfinished Script
- The Existential Tableau
- The Nicky Experience
And here are my questions for you guys:
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What do you miss most about your childhood?
- What is your favourite time of the year/holiday?
- What is your favourite post on your blog?
- What are you afraid of?
- Do you like movies or books better?
- What kind of animal would you choose to be your pet? (Real or fictional)
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Would you rather have a fun night out or stay in?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What was the last thing that made you smile?
Hope that you enjoyed my answers and happy blogging!