Recently my music choices have somewhat been largely influenced by Timothée Chalamet. Don’t judge me. I’m weak and only human. *hides* Black Panther also has an entire album of awesomeness, so there’s that too. Salute to you, Kendrick Lamar!
My playlist for now:
- Go Legend (& Metro Boomin) – Big Sean, Travis Scott
- I Forgot – Clara Mae
- Psycho – Post Malone, Ty Dollar $ign
- The Way Life Goes – Lil Uzi Vert, Oh Wonder
- All The Stars – Kendrick Lamar, SZA
- Bad Boy – Red Velvet
- Young Dumb & Broke – Khalid
- The Middle – Zedd, Marren Morris, Grey
- Mystery of Love – Sufjan Stevens
- Capital Letters – Hailee Steinfeld
- The entire Dua Lipa album (!!!)
I don’t really have a set genre of music that I like. I just really like to mix it up sometimes and explore different types of music. I didn’t used to have any favourite artists as well because usually not all of their songs are good. I mean, I’ve never been a hardcore fan of a particular singer or band. BUT, I have to admit that Dua Lipa and Troye Sivan haven’t let me down yet. Loving all of their songs! So I might have to say that these two are my fave so far. How about you guys? I’m really curious.
Update: Holy shit. Sufjan Stevens is performing during the Oscars!! *squee*